Find more facts about how your oral health can benefit from orthodontic treatment by reading through the resources below:
- If you would like information on how orthodontic therapy can help stave off gum disease, take a look at this article from MedicalNewsToday.com.
- Find out about the many ways Invisalign differs from traditional orthodontic treatments by visiting Invisalign.com.
- For information on the best ways to floss, follow the tips provided in this article from the American Dental Hygienists’ Association.
- Find out about how orthodontics work to improve dental health by reading through this article from Colgate.com. You’ll also learn about how to know if you could benefit from orthodontic therapy.
- Why should you undergo orthodontic treatment? Find out by visiting the American Association of Orthodontics.
To find out if you’re a candidate for advanced orthodontic therapy, contact Seligman Orthodontics at (888) 785-6413 today. Our Park Avenue offices offer Invisalign, Insignia, and the Damon System to help you achieve the smile you’ve always wanted.