The Importance of Choosing the Best Invisalign Provider
When you choose Invisalign treatment, you’re making a commitment to a more beautiful smile and a healthier mouth and body. Your Park Avenue orthodontist near NYC is committed to helping you define and reach your dental health goals by offering the right orthodontic treatment for you. Dr. David Seligman of Seligman Orthodontics is a Premier Preferred provider of Invisalign, as well as an experienced provider of Damon clear braces and lingual braces on Park Avenue.
Invisalign is a completely customized orthodontic solution. Thus, both you and your orthodontist play a significant role in the speed and success of your treatment. Choosing the best Park Avenue orthodontist can help you achieve the results you want more quickly and comfortably when using the Invisalign system.
- You should always choose an Invisalign provider that specializes in orthodontics, rather than general dentistry. White dentists can offer Invisalign, orthodontists understand the intricacies of achieving a straighter smile and can provide the personalized help you need to obtain the best results, especially if your treatment needs are complex.
- A good Invisalign provider will make you feel comfortable and confident in your choice and your treatment. Your orthodontist should answer your questions to your satisfaction and explain the benefits and drawbacks of Invisalign for your specific case so you’ll feel assured that Invisalign is the right choice for your lifestyle and orthodontic needs.
- Preferred Premier providers have treated a minimum of 50 cases total with Invisalign and treat at least 25 patients via the Invisalign system every six months, ensuring that you receive treatment from a provider who is experienced and up to date with the system.
Life After Invisalign
Maintaining your teeth through regular dental care and retainer wear will ensure your new, beautiful smile is here to stay. Please call Dr. David Seligman today at (646) 681-3086 to discuss Invisalign and other orthodontic treatment options on Park Avenue.
- Once you have completed treatment, your orthodontist will take a 3D scan of your new tooth alignment, which is used to create an Invisalign retainer. Your retainer will hold your teeth in their new, ideal positions to prevent them from returning to their previous alignment.
- Based on your needs, you may be required to wear your Invisalign retainer for several or even 24 hours a day for the first few weeks or months following treatment. After this phase, you should continue to wear your retainer every day while you sleep.
- Treat your Invisalign retainer just as you would your alignment trays. You should clean the retainer before and after use and store it in a protective case.